Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Trip of a Lifetime Part 2: Epcot

Our first of three days at Disneyworld was spent at Epcot!  (For Part 1 click here.)

 
Nine people.  Seven seats.  One car.

Riding the tram into the park!

And that, my friends, is Epcot.

 Getting ready to go on the first ride!  
While standing in line, you can do productive things like taking selfies. 

Siblings!

Daddy and Mommy looking cute together (because they do it so well).

 We all decided that we wanted to try out a more thrilling ride...

So I suggested that we try Test Track.  
It was our favorite ride at Epcot!  We rode it three times.  ;)

 Putting on the cool sunglasses for the cool car effect.

And this is what we looked like on the ride...

 Shiloh having a blast!

 Jordan squinting into the piercingly fast wind.

 I wasn't going to lose my sunglasses over a ride.
 Come on, people!  This is suppose to be fun!

 Here you could try out all sorts of international soft drinks.  After filling ourselves up with numerous flavors of carbonation, someone was overheard saying, "Bleh!  I still have Italy in my mouth!"

 Going green at the "Oh Canada" ride.

 There was so much going on... every time I turned around there was something new and exciting to experience!  This guy was quite impressive!

 As evening began to fall, we took a ferry ride across the park.

There's something about sunlight on the water that makes me happy.  :)  I think it comes from my memories of growing up in California and hearing my dad tell me to look out across the ocean and see the waves sparkling like diamonds.  Light on the water is something I love.

 Watching the firework barges go by.

In this ride, we actually went inside the Epcot ball.  That was quite fascinating!

Apparently Disneyworld predicts my future as a surfboard designer.  I like the surfboard part a lot, but the designer part... not so much.  ;)

 Shiloh and I taking what is most likely a classic tourist pose.  Who cares?  We were tourists!  (And not to mention, not that many people can say they balanced the Epcot ball on their heads!)

We closed the evening with a trip to Chick-Fil-A.  It was our first time ever... but I prefer Burgerville.  (Sorry all you southerners!)

Posted By:
~Bethany

No comments: