Saturday, October 24, 2009

Weekend Wisdom

Greetings Everyone...

Last night we were blessed to attend a special presentation by a Pastor from Australia. The presentation was on the validity of the King James Bible and it was fantastic. May we share a bit of wisdom from that completely trustworthy version of the Bible. In a time when all we hear about is pandemic illnesses... job losses... dollar bills failing... earthquakes... famine... and wars and rumors of wars.... there is one sure true Word from our Great God and Savior, Jesus Christ....
"Heaven and Earth shall pass away; but my words shall not pass away." Luke 21:33 PLEASE READ YOUR KING JAMES BIBLE! This is part of Weekend Wisdom. God bless your weekend!

4 comments:

Titus2Mom said...

Wonderful post guys! I really love how even with all the stuff we "have" to worry about God says, "It doesn't matter. Don't worry. I have you."

Audrey said...

Thanks for being the official participators in Weekend Wisdom!

Kaggy said...

I'm a heathen. I only read the New King James...

Titus2Mom said...

Hey Guys! I miss hearing from you. Looking forward to your letters I have the wildest things to write back!! Hope your adoption is going okay. We are praying and waiting to hear from you.
Jess