Monday, November 24, 2014

The Florida Happy Dance

We spent the beginning of November on the other side of the United States... in Florida!  Last year, we were incredibly blessed to have our short movie, "Him and Her", win grand prize in the video contest we were apart of.  Since that prize covered the trip for half of us, we decided to take the whole family and make it a trip of a lifetime.  And believe me: it was an incredible trip!  I felt so grateful, so humbled, so thankful that the Lord graciously poured out such blessing on each of us.  Wow.  We were able to do so many amazing things as He orchestrated everything in His perfect timing.  I am so thankful to the Lord.

While on our big Florida vacation, we made sure to get clips of some spontaneous--yet frequent for us--dancing to the classic "Happy Song".  I edited all our footage, making it into a video memoir!  Filmed all over Florida... in the MCO airport, Disney World, Epcot, on the road, etc.
And if you've ever wondered... this video does a pretty good job of summing up what goes on behind closed doors: dance grooves and comedy routines.  What can I say?  Our parents are really good teachers!


I have lots of pictures to post, so hopefully I will get those up before next year.  (Just kidding!)

Posted By:
~Bethany 

No comments: