Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Men & The Ladies & A Movie Clip...

Recently we went to a Fire Department Awards Banquet...




Of course we took lots of wonderful pictures (especially since everyone was dressed semi-formal)...




Here is Judah (with Daddy's FD dress hat), Daddy Dear, and Jordan (with his new glasses):


Here are the ladies...


Shiloh (yes, nearly as tall as Mommy), Mommy Dear, Bethany (very happy), & Eden (simply always De-De)!



At nearly every formal Fire event I've ever been to they always have the Scottish Bagpipe players! This time Bethany filmed it. Near the end of the film (as the bagpipes players leave) you can see Judah and I (I am in a green shirt/black skirt and am holding Judah). I always enjoy hearing the bagpipes and I know the rest of us did too! Make a joyful noise unto the Lord!


Posted By: Shiloh

No comments: