Monday, March 11, 2013

Beautiful Saturday

It was so gorgeous outside on Saturday that I decided to take some pictures!  These are some of my most favorite spots around the farm.  They look so beautiful in every different season!


It really was sunny but the the sun out shined everything else in this picture!

 This is over looking the barn.  I love the pure, blue sky~ it so pretty here!

I've taken a lot of photos from this view-- it is a favorite spot!  That is our wood shelter and way out there is one of our pastures.  When the grass was really high, I mowed a maze of trails.  This is one of my favorite areas to take a quick walk around.
  
Here's the same area again~ looking farther into the field.  You can see the shadows along with the spots of sunshine.  Thank the Lord for the sun!  It is so beautiful!!
 Finally, at last, flowers!

 This is looking into the brush and trees.  Father out there and across the road is the area we logged.  Without the trees standing it looks like it goes on forever.  :)

Now for all of you "photography nuts"...  would you believe me that these are all unedited iPhone shots?  And not even the new iPhone!  :)

The heavens declare the glory of God! 
This is the day which the LORD hath made!
Let us rejoice and be glad in it!!

~Shiloh

1 comment:

Elanee said...

Great photos Shiloh, looks like you have a talent for iPhone photos:)