Thursday, December 5, 2013

One Accord

Our sibling quartet, One Accord, had the wonderful opportunity to play at a benefit concert.  We played a set featuring Jordan's original song, "I am of the Light", a Keith Green song, and even a few Christmas pieces.
We were able to bless our listener with the good news of Jesus Christ and His saving grace!

Judah, Havilah, and Benjamin enjoying the music with their Daddy.

One Accord

Thanks to Mommy for filming, we were able to get a few videos for your viewing pleasure!


"I am of the Light"

"There is a Redeemer"

"Christmas Pipes"

"O Holy Night"

Posted By:
~Bethany 

3 comments:

The Bowes Family said...

Thanks soooo much for sharing the videos! I enjoyed each song very much!! The mixture of your beautiful voices and instruments is so amazing. I'm sure the folks in your live audience were especially blessed, both with your musical gifts and also hearing all about the greatest gift of all . . . Jesus!

Thanks again!
Mrs. Bowes

Kyle Bowes said...

Wow! Not being musically adept in the slightest, I am awed at the musical talent of you all! (Well, I did take two years of piano, but detested just about every minute of it. Sorry Jordan.) ;0)

P.S. I started a continuous story on my blog and would love it if any of the Strang siblings could add their unique humor to it. If you have a moment, stop by and write a line! :0)

Elanee said...

I love the Christmas Pipes song, and all the songs you did. Your harmony on I Am Of The Light was very nice. It looks like you all had a wonderful concert. Thanks for sharing the videos.