Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Independence Day 2014

Obviously I have a hard time keeping up with both blogging and summer!  It's okay though... I am enjoying everything and will get around to posting sooner or later.

For the 4th of July, we went to the S. family's annual party.  They are seriously amazing and put together and fantastic event!  The fun was tripled when we were accompanied by two of our friends.  :)

One big happy family!  Or pretty close to that.  :)

 I had a wonderful time seeing my good friend, Melissa T. again!

There was one epic water balloon fight!  We went all out.  :)  
(Photo credits to Mrs. B.)

And thanks to Paul L. taking these fantastic pictures because I didn't get to take as many as I intended!
Who knew Jordan had a hidden soccer talent?

My daddy and I posing for the pictures while everyone else talks.

Announcing pie contest winners.

Look out, Sarah!  Someone just might steal your pie! 

In case you thought she was a perfect little angel...

And then there was this hilarious sign that mysteriously appeared on the B. family's trailer...

Who cares how it got there!  It sure looks nice on it!

And then this red car posed with a bunch of people...

Presentation time!

Mrs. S. and her granddaughter. 

We played Shenandoah. 

Shiloh and I accompanied Evan, Jordan, Elanee, and Eden as a vocal quartet while they sang The Star  Spangled Banner.



It was a blessed time celebrating America's freedom!  

"The land of the free begins in the homes of the brave." ~Kirk Cameron 



Posted By:
~Bethany 

No comments: