Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Havilah's Guessing Contest

Ta-da!!  Two days later....  probably somewhere around 2 hours in all (all depending on speed).....  I finished Havilah's hair! :D  Whew!  I'm so glad to be done and hope it lasts forever.  :)

So, for the ladies who read this blog...  and like to do their sisters' hair~ here's a guessing contest.  How many individual twists does Havilah have in her hair?  Here's a hint- she has more then 20 and less then 90.  Leave your guess in the comment section.

Smil'n:
Side view:
Back view:
Like hair?  Read more on braidsandbeyond.wordpress.com

~Shiloh

12 comments:

Eden said...

What do I get if I guess?

Bambi said...

A very close friend of mine has a little sister who is adopted from Haiti. My friend and her mom usually devote a whole day to doing her hair (she's 11) whenever it needs to be redone! I can't imagine!

Havilah is adorable! My guess is.. 35-40?

Kathleen said...

She is cut :)
Hmmmmm... about 60.
Kathleen

Shelbi said...

Oh... the comment above that says "Bambi" was actually posted by me... I forgot that my mom was signed in... sorry! : )

Shelbi

Brad said...

I'm going to go with 57.

O and btw, Eden, im not the judge, but I think there is a rule against family. :P

Eden said...

@Brad: Actually, if there's not a prize... why guess?! j/k But anyway... I think I recall the post saying, "Ladies"... You sure don't look like one to me! :)

Shiloh Strang said...

LOL, posting the results on Saturday! :)
~Shiloh

Brad said...

@Eden, hmmm I must have misread that one... I thought it said "laddies", as in a group of lads...
haha

Shiloh Strang said...

@Brad: You're as subtle as a train wreck.

;)

~Bethany

Eden said...

@Brad: wow... Either you need glasses or you don't have a Mac with its great screen!!! Haha... J/k

Brad said...

I guess I need glasses then...

Brad said...

O and thank you Bethany. Its nice to have friends that think so highly of me... :P