Friday, January 4, 2013

O Come All Ye Faithful

Okay, so Christmas is over, but I'm still calling all the faithful!  Each year we ask all our blog followers, looker-at-ers, and stalkers to comment and tell us who they are and how they found our blog.  We enjoy hearing from each one of you!  This is our 4th annual blog post dedicated to this tradition.  Come participate and let us know who you are!

Thanks!

Yes, there is more than one reason I titled this blog post "O Come All Ye Faithful".  Last December, we were asked to sing this number at a Christmas gospel sing.  We had a lot of fun putting it together and performing it.  Plus, it was great to see our vocal coach Mr. C again!



 Hitting the road!

Mic check.
We had fun popping in to sing one of the songs with the choir.  
(It was so "spur of the moment" that he had to learn it in about four days!)

 Our amazing vocal coach.  He is super fun to work with!

 We went out to dinner with some friends afterwards...

The expressions are hilarious!

We are looking forward to hearing from you!

Posted By:
~Bethany

7 comments:

Jordan Strang said...

Well... I read this blog... sometimes!!!

Elanee said...

I guess I found your blog because I found you:)
I'm not sure what to say about who I am, I think you know me?:)

Shiloh Strang said...

@Jordan: I know you read it. You have to keep up with the things we do and looking at our blog is the only way you can do that. ;)

@Elanee: Why, yes! Are not you the one that was caught in a rainstorm? Be sensible, dear! :D

~Bethany

Shelbi said...

Hi Bethany,

I found your family's blog through the KBR magazine several years ago, and have enjoyed reading it ever since!! Also, I was wanting to ask if your family will be at the SAICFF in TX next month? My family is going and I would love to get to meet all of you... I've been stalking y'all so long that I feel like I know you : )

Shiloh Strang said...

Hello Shelbi,

You have been a very faithful follower over the past few years. It's been great getting to know you! :)

Unfortunately we will not be at the SAICFF. :( There were some other things that came up, so we can't make it. It's a bummer though, there are lots of people that we know over blogs, writing, and such that we would love to meet there! Hope you have a great time!

Thanks for commenting!

~Bethany

Shelbi said...

That IS a bummer. :( Some other time, I hope! :)

Rachel Irene said...

I'm not sure how I found your blog! :)

Anyway, I enjoy reading it!