Thursday, August 29, 2013

Happy Anniversary to our {Father & Mother} !!

Happy Anniversary, Daddy and Mommy! For your special blog post we hired one of the youngest children to do the post.... can you guess who dictated this post?  If you comment let us know who your first guess was!!  :)

This is when my Mommy and Daddy got married.  The flowers are pretty.  My Daddy is a fireman.  

This is my Daddy as a fireman.  That's my Mommy and Daddy at the fire station.  
They love each other.  

That's when we went up to Beacon Rock with the whole family and with Mommy and Daddy.  And they love their children.   This is made by: judah and shiloh.  I typed my name by myself and Shiloh's name.  I love you both.


Happy 32nd Anniversary to my wonderful parents! We are so Thankful for your godly example to us and the legacy you've given us! 

We Love You!
{Shiloh,Bethany,Jordan,Eden,Judah,Havilah,&Benjamin}

1 comment:

cvntdaddy said...

That is so funny. I assume that they were married on a Labor Day weekend like us. We were married 23 years ago. Sept. 1, 1990.