Thursday, August 13, 2009

Grandpa's and Grandma's visit to T----- Creek

Grandpa and Grandma came over to our house to celebrate both Grandpa's and Mommy's Birthday! While they were here we took them down to our creek, "T---- Creek".


Enjoy these pictures!


~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~




Mmmmm! Does this look good or what! This is Shiloh's wheat-free carob cake. It was so good!


A view down the creek.
Grandpa and Grandma looking out over the water.
I think these are two Indians or something...
Heading back home for tacos (made by Daddy), and cake & ice cream!






Since we have a truck, we like to ride in the back of it. This is a picture of all our feet hanging off.

Hmmm... who's feet are the really wonky ballet ones...?


Judah reading his favorite book with Grandma: "Doki".


Talking with Grandma.


The beautiful roses that our Grandparents got for Mommy! Thank you!


Grandma and I looking at pictures.


Dinner conversations.


Grandparents.


Dinner clean up. Thank so much Shiloh and... well me of course :-)!


Candle lighting.


Shiloh the fire-bearer and Jordan the onlooker.

Lookout everybody!
Mommy and Daddy.


Grandma really likes the song "Fur Elise" by Ludwig Van Beethoven so she asked me to play it for her! I hope you like it Grandma, I love you!







We had such a wonderful time with you Grandpa and Grandma! We love you! When are you going to come see us again?














Posted by:

4 comments:

Titus2Mom said...

Beautiful Playing! I want to play like that!

Kaggy said...

Hey! That video was waaaaay too short! Only 7 seconds!!! That's just a teaser! Me wanna hear more!

Shiloh Strang said...

Auntie Kaggy~

Try this link: www.homeschoolviewtube.com
Then search for Ebenezer Forest Farm in the "Users"

Most of the things we've put up have us playing the music in the background. We still have to put a movie of Bethany, but she sings in one of them! :)

I love & miss you!

~sas

Kaggy said...

Thank you for the link! I visited the site and listened to the different clips of all of you playing the piano. You guys are great! I was disappointed when my "e-concert" was over! Yo ba sho! Love, Auntie Kaggy