Sunday, August 8, 2010

Shiloh Turns 19!

Today (August 8th) is Shiloh's 19th Birthday!
As a special tribute to her, join me on an amazing journey of pictures and words from the wonderful years we have spent with Shiloh!

Enjoy!  And be sure to leave a comment for Shiloh!

(Feel free to click on any picture to make it larger.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here Shiloh is right before she turned 19.

Shiloh's such a big help to our family, what would we do without her?!
She loves taking care of Judah (and entertaining him too!).
We all love having Shiloh as our older sister (we love entertaining her too!).

Here Shiloh holds Judah on his very first day in this world.

She loves traveling about...
Especially with her younger sisters!
Oh yes, and they like it too!
Shiloh loves living on our farm...
....and to her, the turkeys take the cake!
Shiloh's been a great oldest sister to us.  When we were young...
....And now that we're old.  ::Ahem:: Older.
 
Shiloh was our parents first baby....

And they've watched her grow...
And grow into the wonderful young lady that she is.

Eden and I are so thankful to have Shiloh as the oldest of "us girls".
Ahhh... the wonderful times we've spent together!
And of course Shiloh is the big sis to "the three older's"...
Back then too!
Shiloh loves to sing... (her stage is our bedroom window!)
Loves to dance...
Loves to come up with fun ideas...
And loves to do Duos with me!!!
Shiloh's always been so special to me. 
I've always loved having her as my older sister.  Because...
...There are so many ways that I get to look up to her.  (Height included!)
...Together we have so much fun!
 
...Oh, and I get to play my practical jokes on someone as well!  :)
...We get to share special joys together.  This time our first pair of Ballet Shoes!
Awwww!  We were so cute back then!
Okay. We still are cute! :)
...It's such a joy to be able to share our talents.

We love being able to spend time out in God's Creation!
Even at night when we're going out to take care of the goats!
"I love you Shiloh! 
Oh, and you're my favorite older sister too! :)"
What a great sister!
"Happy 19th Birthday Shiloh!
We love you very much!"

Daddy, Mommy, Bethany, Jordan, Eden, & Judah


Posted By:
~Bethany~

12 comments:

Cochran Family said...

Happy Birthday Shiloh!!!!

Many blessings to you!!!!!!!!!

Love in Christ,
Savannah

Bisceglia Family said...

Happy Birthday Shiloh! What a lovely tribute to the joys of sisterhood. Have a wonderful year to come.
~ Janna

Shelbi said...

I loved all the pictures! :) Happy birthday, Shiloh!

Gwennie said...

Happy Birthday!! May God continue to bless you as you grow in Him!

Bethany said...

Shiloh,
HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY!!!
Blessings,
Beth

~E~R~I~N~ said...

Happy Birthday Shiloh!!!
I loved the pictures, you all look like SOOOOOOOOOO much fun!!!

And to answer your question Bethany:
No I'm not the 2nd oldest, I'm actually the 3rd. I'm a younger twin to Rachel who is 2nd oldest.

Have a nice day,
~Erin~

Amber said...

Awww! What a special post Bethany! You are truly blessed with Shiloh. Always treasure your times with her!

Happy birthday Shiloh! (a little late)

Titus2Mom said...

Happy Birthday Shiloh!!! So sorry I am late!! I was busy with the FF and lost track of time. I love the photos. (especially with the turkeys. are they dead?)

Love, Jess

Shiloh Strang said...

Thank you Everyone: Savannah, Jana, Shelbi, Gwennie, Beth, Erin, Amber, and Jess for the birthday wishes! :)

And thank you to my sister, Bethany for the tribute! I love you!

~Shiloh

karissa noel said...

Happy (belated) Birthday, Shiloh! I hope that your nineteenth year is the most blessed yet!!

Love,
Karissa

Susannah said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! :)

~Susannah

Shiloh Strang said...

Thank you, Susannah & Karissa!

Blessings!

~Shiloh