Friday, November 2, 2012

Photo Contest

Time flies when you are having fun...

We have got behind in posting (again), so you will have to stayed tuned to the special things we are planning to put up!  But in the meantime... I have entered a Photo Contest!

I'm not a photographer.  Okay, I take that back.  I did take a test once and found out that I would be classified as an Extreme Photographer (yes, I think I fit that description!) and a Social Photographer (I am a very social person, but sometimes it is nice to be in the pictures!).  The other day, my little sister told me about an Autumn photo contest she was entering and I had a sudden urge to enter it as well.  A few evenings ago while we took a walk down our street, I snapped some pictures on my dad's iPhone.  Even though my siblings started teasing me and saying that I look very "Photographerish", I was quite proud of my work.  The last picture is my entry and it was the only one I edited.
Over all, I was amazed at the beautiful colors and creation of our Creator.  Wow!  What a glorious God we serve!
"The works of the LORD are great, sought out of all them that have pleasure therein."
~Psalm 111:2


Posted By:
~Bethany

1 comment:

Sadie said...

Wow! Beautiful picture Bethany! :) God's creation is so stunning! Thanks for entering!