Thursday, April 9, 2009

Bethany's Dramatic Speech

This is Tournament Update Part 6. And I will be posting the pictures from my dramatic speech. I did it on "Evidence Not Seen" an autobiography by Darlene Deibler Rose. It is a wonderful book and I strongly recommend it!


Enjoy the pictures!


-----------------------------------------




This is me looking at all the scripts from all the competitor's speeches. (Eden snapped this shot!)


You might remember from the second tournament post that it was asked why I looked like this! Well it was because I was making faces to the camera girls Shiloh and Eden who decided to see my speech, NOT because I was afraid!


Does this picture prove that I'm not afraid?! I do look much more relaxed! By the way, this was when I was going up to introduce myself.

In this picture it I am playing the part of an evil man (called "The Interrogator") who is in the act of drawing a sword to kill Darlene.


I'm playing The Interrogator again in this picture. He's calling out threats to Darlene and her best friend Margret.

Well that is all the pictures! I sure had a wonderful time doing this speech! I really learned a lot. (And yes, I want to compete in another dramatic next year too!)

~Posted by:

Bethany

No comments: